We, the COEP Alumni of 1990 batch ideated the concept of a Public Charitable Trust to extend help, mainly financial, to needy students of COEP. The objective is to render educational assistance to financially challenged, deserving students of COEP.
Trust activities commenced from December 2014. Since then, AMVSS have supported our deserving students through Alumni Scholarships. More than 40 students have been supported till now.
To establish a self-sustaining system, focusing on preparedness to provide ready and timely help, financial or otherwise, to the needy and deserving budding engineers of COEP.
- Trust is registered with Charity Commissioner, Pune and Trust with effect from Dec-2014.
- 80G concession obtained , useful for IT concession to Donors under Income Tax Act of India.
- FCRA approval in process.
- Student Selection Team Formed across batches and in action.
- Reaching out to organizations for obtaining help through CSR funds
From FY 16-17, started supporting Civil Services aspirants too.